QueensVoice - Products For Writers And Artists
Writing matters, integrity is important, and even with fancy technology writing will never become obsolete. It takes stuff like operating out of a creative mind with a business mentality, owning your style and being proud of it!
I write stuff for pleasure and profit on writing and all the stuff that goes with it, comes from it, and happens because of it.
My words are found in books to motivate authors and artists and featured on products as memorable messages!
* Need Gifts For The Writers In Your Life,
* A Reward For Yourself, Or Visual Motivation
* To Keep You Charging Forward Towards Your Goals?
How Every Writer And Artist Can Take Control Of Your Life And Schedule, Even If You Are Overwhelmed With Implementing Ideas And Technology
1. Would you like to learn how to obtain the internal domination and discipline to conquer detour and distraction once and for all?
2. What if you changed your perception from procrastinating over intimidating technology, to performing with irresistible tools?
3. How do you gauge productivity as a writer in today's online content centered climate?
4. Can you picture a world where you portray your artistic brand, promote your craft, and prosper from your creative point of view?
Expression is as vital as breathing if you’re an artist.
Words tie you to your past, transform you, and tether you to the
journey into an amazing future. From my words in their many
forms, I hope you find meaning, gain momentum, and motivation
kicks in to help you soar through your exciting entrepreneurial
MY JOURNEY INTO WRITING
In high school I took journalism, wrote for the school newspaper, received A's on most writing assignments, especially those that involved creating stories, and enjoyed three years of acting and building sets in Drama. Never occurred to me then, to develop a career out of it. That brainstorm happened years later in an unexpected way...
I was at a friend's house watching a thriller called 'Writer's Block'. It's about an author who resolves to kill off her principle character, but finds the decision has detrimental real-life consequences someone begins committing murders that mirror the chapters in her latest book. I suppose my inner scribe had been brewing in my sub conscious since age 9. Beginning with snappy little sagas like, 'The Witch Of Hissing Hill' and 'Sluggy The Slug', she decided that was the right time to emerge and start claiming the flourishing fanfare of recognition she deserved.
Seeing the fictional depiction of life as an author in 'Writer's Block' was the catalyst that opened the flood gates on my ideas and the decision to pursue a full-time career as a writer. I enrolled in a creative writing class, joined a writers organization, and shortly after, began participating in a critique group.
Today I write with fingertips to keyboard, or sometimes the old fashioned way, pen to paper, crafting photographic poetry art, right-brain entrepreneurial books on personal/professional development, thrillers (in the works).
Reading helps you learn, feel connected, realize how things can change, and just escape when you need it. I love being able to thrive on the provider and consumer side of words. QueensVoice is an evolving world.
Please visit The Queens Empire often, stay a while, and
subscribe to our imaginative community.
Helping Artisticpreneurs Excel With A Series Of Action Oriented Books
1. Mindset training so you can take control of your life and schedule which means you can spend everyday doing work you love.
2. Focusing on contrasting not competing so you can own a successful creative business without the fear of not being good enough.
3. 6 characteristics help you spend everyday doing work you love without fear of competition.
If the QueensVoice series doesn't show you how to take control of your life and schedule, If they don't help you create original products that people will buy, or if they fail to help you spend everyday doing work you love, then you will receive a full refund, no questions asked!